Dear wordpress readers, how are you doing? I caught a cold, sneezing, headache, coughing blood, running nose. Even got a toothache because of a freaking wisdom tooth. Anyway, hope you are better than me at least.
I’ve been thinking and made a few decisions for my life. Call it my wish list, or a bucket list, or just a goal list. Here goes:
- Move to Ireland/Netherlands – So.. why Ireland? why Netherlands? Both? Well, remember the girl I love who lives in Netherlands? If she’s single by then when I can move to Netherlands, I will move to Netherlands, marry her and live my life happily after ever with her. If she is taken and married unfortunately, well… I would cry my heart out. But I would settle down in UK, then to Ireland. I will fulfill our dreams by myself. We used to dream of living in a farm house. Have a little piggy pet named Bacon, have a few cats. A drawing room and a gaming room. A little herbal and veggie farm. Surrounded by good books and fresh coffee. A little fireplace in the winter. Lovely isn’t it. Well, no matter if I can be with her or not, this is my goal I will do my very best to achieve. Even if I had to do this alone. I am going to. She is my life.
- Open up a little European Cuisine restaurant – I’ve always wanted to be a chef and own a little restaurant where people can appreciate high prices. Even though I am studying English right now. When I move to Ireland or Netherlands, being a chef is probably my job to earn my living. I’ve always have the passion to cook. Unfortunately my parents always kinda against that. But what can they do when I move out right?
- Earning enough money to move away – Well, first of all, if you want to move to Ireland or Netherlands. Of course you need money for that. If I could marry her, of course moving to Netherlands would be the easiest way. All I need would be a flight ticket. If I cannot marry her, well.. then I not only need a flight ticket to Ireland. I would need to save money for a farm house. At least enough to rent one and maintain my living. Then work as a cook. Still, I need the first bucket of money to move there. Working as an English teacher or tutor is my only way so far. It will take years… But it’s all worth it. For her.
- A holiday trip to Ireland/Netherlands – When you decide to move to a place, of course you need to be there at least once to check things out. That’s why I’m saving money really hard to achieve this. I’m saving up petty cash, eat less a meal… Anything I can think of.. Need a year or so to save to a round trip flight tickets. Not to mention the accommodation.
- Marry the girl of my dream. My soulmate. My mirror mate. My twin flame. Present her the Harry Potter Golden Snitch engagement ring. Throw a Harry Potter theme wedding. If I could move to Netherlands, and if she is single. I am, absolutely, propose to her immediately. Please please, let this goal become true. So I can fulfill goal 1 with no regret.
So.. here it is. My life goals. Wish me luck.
Hope you have the inspiration to create your own wish list. And write it down, remind yourself what you are living for. Everyone should have the chance to pursuit their goals. Make your own wishes. And try your best to achieve them. So you can tell people, you live your life to the fullest.